I swear rappers have it all. Not only do they get to say whatever they want in songs, (i.e. things they don’t like, and then on the next song talk about everything they do) but they also get to complain about living the lavish life and having to meet new beautiful women that adore them every single day, it must be hard. On top of that they get the privilege of making up noises and phrases that everyone loves, something that was previously reserved for strictly Pokemon and babies. Here are 12 Rapper adlibs you can use in everyday life because it’s not fair that you have to only pretend you’re a rapper in the hallways of work when no one is looking, or when you’re out with your friends and no black people are looking, but we’re always listening so watch it.
1. Drake’s AHHH! For when you get a really bad paper cut.
2. Young Jeezy’s YEAAAAH! For when your grandparents send you birthday money.
3. Young Jeezy’s AHA! For when your friend’s say they invited some people over for your birthday.
4. Young Jeezy’s DAMMMNNNN! When you realize it’s not your birthday.
5. 2 Chainz TRUUUU! When you need to confirm that to your knowledge your friend does not have a STD.
6. The Weeknd’s OOOOOOOOOOO! On those weekends you and Drake serenade owls in the forest.
7. Chris Brown’s Leh Gooo! On Halloween when your brother has played with the glitter mask for his ten minutes, and now its your turn.
8. Jay-Z’s AWH! For when you’re trying to get a pigeon out of your way when walking to work.
9. Trinidad James WOO! For when you pop a molly when its 90 degrees and decide to take a walk in Leopard print shirt and after taking it off you realize heat stroke is still imminent.
10. Wiz Khalifa’s Laugh. For when you get home and you finally get the joke you friend told you 3 hours.
11. Pusha T’s YUCKK! For when your peas are touching your mash potatoes, and we all know that’s never okay.
12. Waka Flocka’s WAKA! For those nights you say you aren’t going out but after drinking you find yourself playing extreme piano with Fozzie Bear, again.